I have a leak!! How do I stop it!?
If you have a sudden leak the first thing you need to do is locate the mains stop cock. The most common places to look are:
in the kitchen sink cupboard, under the stairs, garage or boiler area. Lastly the mains shut off to the house generally at the end of your driveway, or on the walkway directly in-front of your driveway.
Once you have done this, please call us to assist you in a repair
I smell gas! What do I do?
* Get fresh air immediately; make sure you open all doors and windows to ventilate the area.
* Turn off the gas emergency control valve (also called gas emergency shut off valve) at the meter, unless the meter is located in a basement or cellar or at the LPG bulk tank or storage vessels.
* Extinguish all naked flames and don’t smoke.
* Don’t operate electrical switches (including turning light switches on or off) because this can ignite escaping gas
* If you’re feeling unwell, visit your GP or hospital immediately and let them know you may have been exposed to carbon monoxide.
* Call us to send one of our gas safe professional emergency operatives to you
* Don’t turn the gas supply on again until it’s been checked by a gas safe engineer
in the kitchen sink cupboard, under the stairs, garage or boiler area. Lastly, the mains shut off to the house generally at the end of your driveway, or on the walkway directly in front of your driveway.
Once you have done this, please call us to assist you in a repair.
I have no heating or hot water! How quickly can my boiler be replaced?
If your boiler is broken down and you are without heating and hot water, we will class this as an emergency and will aim to get your new boiler installed within 24 hours of acceptance of our quotation.
How long is the warranty on the boilers you supply?
Our Boilers come with a range of 4-12 year Parts and Labour Warranty direct from the Manufacturer! Meaning you can rest assured that your new boiler is in safe hands, if you have any problems we are a phone call away to guid you on sorting the matter straight away.
What qualifications does your team have?
. Gas safe registered
. H3 licence (safe installation of cylinders and unvented cylinders)
. NVQ 2-3
. Health and safety CSCS Card
. DBS check certificates
. RECC registered